Thursday, February 19, 2009

Soundwave itinerary! \m/ \m/

Back in Melbourne a week from today! (That's the 26th) Can't wait. Bit over Brisbane and being unemployed (yes I still have no job!). Hitting up Next the day I get back to see Straylight Run as part of their sidewave show before Soundwave.
So here's the Soundwave itinerary, first draft:
Madina Lake
First half of Goldfinger
Jack's Mannequin
Underoath
Anberlin
Red Jumpsuit
Hellogoodbye
Funeral for a Friend
Houston Calls
New Found Glory
In Flames
Saves the Day (most likely)

There are a number of other bands I would like to see (most of which are playing stage 6) and a number that I will have to see at least 1 or 2 of their songs, just to say that I say them live. This is however the first draft and may change slightly, but most of the bands are locked in.
Give me some feedback. What is your itinerary?

No comments:

Post a Comment