Saturday, February 28, 2009

Making love to a juguar, running through the straylight and eliminating a bear

Thursday saw me leave Brisbane and head back to Melbourne. Initially the flights were booked to come down for the Soundwave festival, but after Sass and Nash decided to stay in Brisbane instead of moving to the Sunshine Coast, I thought it was a better idea to come back to Melbourne. So it's safe to say that I'm going to be missing my flight back to Brisbane today.



Thursday turned out to be quite a long and tiring day. I left on the journey back to Melbourne at 10.10 am, catching a bus to Roma St, then the train to Brisbane Airport. Once at the Airport I had almost two hours to wait before I flew out. So I did what any normal Australian would do. Head straight to the bar. The plane landed in Melbourne (Avalon) at 4.50pm. Which means I didn't get back to my place until around 7pm (after a detour a friends place).

I then was picked up at 8.30 to head to Next to see Jaguar Love, Sraylight Run and Minus the Bear as part for their sidewave show.

I didn't end up leaving Next till 3am which probably wasn't the smartest idea considering I was going to Soundwave festival the day after, but it had to be done.

And as a consequence I have pulled up quite ill. I shall get around to doing a post about Soundwave soon. It's hard to concentrate at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment