Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Boxed in...

They are on the way!

For those of you that know me, and those who have read from the start, my boxes are on the way!!!! I'm so excited, it will be like Christmas, except I will be getting my own crap back!

For those of you who are naive, when I was fired from Hayman, my mate told me to pack what I didn't immediately need into boxes and he would post them to me. Now after 4 months (not to mention him coming on holiday to Melbourne during that time) he has finally sent my stuff. Some things I'm getting back are: two pairs of jeans, work shoes, basketball shoes, my suit (I hope, I have a feeling he might forget about that one since he's been wearing it!), cables for my ipod and camera, numerous books (mainly hospitality related) and my group certificates so I can FINALLY do my tax, and get my stimulus package from Rudd!

No comments:

Post a Comment