Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ever changing directions

I love the feeling I have right now. The feeling that from one day to the next the direction of my life could change. Two weeks ago I was expecting to be in the process of finding a house on the Sunshine Coast. But instead I'm back in Melbourne, most likely heading back to my old job for a few months, then heading to Mt Hotham for the season (after a week in New Zealand). But who knows, in the next week I might get a better offer. One of the major reasons I haven't just headed overseas is I have booked flights to NZ already for a 21st. And of course the money factor.
Money is the one thing I do need so my adventure can continue. It's time to knuckle down and save some coin, so this feeling of freedom and movement can continue.

1 comment:

  1. Heya Arron.
    Cheers for the posts on my blog.
    Amazing indeed how quickly things can change.
    Here I am in Darwin, wishing I could be in Melbourne, so that I can go to Vietnam,
    Funny ole world we live in, eh?

    ReplyDelete