Sunday, March 15, 2009

Picspam

Here's a few more pics, just for Lou, because she called me out on my picspaming.

I tried organising a Sunday session today. I wasn't at all surprised when no one was interested. Everyone seemed to have plans, or be way too hungover from the copious amounts of alcohol consumed the night before. Or even worse, they just failed to reply. Most of my friends suck like this. It always seems to take weeks of notice and even more reminding to get them out for a beer or 12. Don't get me wrong, this isn't always the case, but it's very rare for everyone to be keen/free for a big one.

I did get an offer to head out later tonight and then to the moonlight cinemas. I think I'm going to pass considering how ill I felt this morning. My body would not at all be pleased with me if I decided to go out tonight, get thoroughly drunk, then watch a movie outside in the freezing cold. I believe I am destined to watching TV tonight.


So overseas may be coming a littler sooner then I thought. A couple of nights ago I get this message from a friend:
Friend "Arron I need to ask you a massive favour"
Arron "Yeah shoot"
Friend "Wanna come to the USA with me and work in a hotel"
after thinking about it for a whole 30 seconds
Arron "Yeah, why not"
The conversation went on for a bit more, and I convinced her that Canada would be better. So once again I will diving into a new experience, headfirst, hoping I don't break my neck. But that's what life is all about. That's what my life is about anyway. Taking a chance, living the dream, making every day count, using time as a tool and not as a couch. Right at this very second I'm not doing that. Money is a big influence on this. But when an opportunity comes along like this, I can't pass it up. I have to live up to my motto: Never Die Wondering. But I can't go anywhere until the end of May, after I go to NZ. But now instead of heading to Mt Hotham for the snow season, it looks like I will be going to Canada for the summer (hopefully staying on for the winter season as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment